Our goal is to integrate emotional well-being with nutritional change. My passion is helping professional women enhance their ability to excel and achieve, using healthy food as a catalyst. Your personalized program will radically improve your health and therefore, happiness. Together, we will explore concerns specific to you and your body and discover the tools you need for a lifetime of balance.
When the diets shifts, everything in life transforms around it. Food changes everything on the deepest level. As your daily diet improves, your body changes and your happiness evolves. Clear thinking, energy and excitement becomes an every day mainstay.
- Set and accomplish goals
- Feel better in your body
- Feel better about yourself
- Increase energy
- Be motivated, happy and healthy
- Improve personal relationships
- Explore new foods
- Understand and reduce cravings
- Two, one-hour sessions per month—your choice via phone, skype or in person
- Group seminars and classes covering a variety of health-related topics
- E-mail support between sessions
- Emotional and motivational support
- Lifestyle adjustments for lifetime of wellness
- Books, CDs, handouts and other materials
- Food samples, recipes and self-care products
- Personalized wellness tips
- Grocery store tours, local farmers markets
- Cooking demonstrations and a personalized diet specific to you
During our free initial consultation we will discuss your unique situation in depth and determine how I can help you reach your personal wellness goals.
Tell me the change you want in yourself, together we will make it happen. Click here
My typical client tends to be in decent health, but wants to get stronger and healthier, both inside and out. She is a busy professional with kids or not—either in the corporate world or on her own—or home with children. Which ever, she is always in a rush trying to do it all. She comes to me to experience total health—both physically and emotionally. She wants to make a difference in her life, but has overlooked one basic element—nourishing herself first.
- Weight loss. With that, entire lives transform—clean up relationship issues, re-examine career choices, and create time for the more important.
- Sense of self happiness. Have the courage to go after it.
- Trust intuition.
As a mom of three myself, I have experience from the crazy picky eater, the no-veggie eater and the carb lover to the attention-challenged or low energy child. I know it’s frustrating. So much energy invested. I have transformed so many families lives and I even have kids drinking their greens! You say no way. Watch me! Click here for testimonials.